- Please check-in from 3.30pm – 9.30pm
- The hostel is closed for all guests from 10am until 3.30pm
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (parent/guardian over 18 years) & booked into a private room. Infants under 2 years are not charged on the provision that they share a bed or sleep in a travel cot (we do not provide travel cots).
- We do not accept group bookings. Online reservations for groups of more than 6 may be rejected. Please contact us if you wish to make a group booking.
- Dorms are shared by both male & female guests
- All beds are bunk beds except when stated otherwise. All bed linen is provided and all beds are ready made
- All toilet/shower facilities are shared, single-sex. Sorry, no en-suite rooms here!
- Pets are welcome to enjoy the hostel grounds but not permitted into the hostel building
- Disabled access: We regret the hostel does not currently feature wheelchair access nor adapted facilities
- Bookings from stag & hen parties are not accepted
Cancellations & Refunds
A full refund will be issued to reservations cancelled more than 14 days in advance of booked arrival date.
For reservations cancelled within 14 days of booked arrival date, or in the case of a guest failing to arrive, no refund will be issued.
Cancelling Sole-Use Hostel Hire
A full refund will be issued to reservations for sole-use hostel hire cancelled more than 28 days (4 weeks) in advance of booked arrival date.
For reservations cancelled within 28 days of booked arrival date, no refund will be issued.
The security deposit is non-refundable in case of cancellation, no matter how far in advance the cancellation is made. The security deposit is reimbursed at the end of the booked hostel hire period on condition that the hostel is left in a satisfactory state.