- Please check-in from 3.30pm – 9.30pm
- We kindly ask all guests to vacate the hostel by 10am for a couple of hours to allow for daily cleaning & routine maintenance
- Dorms are shared by both male & female guests
- All beds are bunk beds except when stated otherwise. All bed linen is provided and all beds are ready made
- All toilet/shower facilities are shared, single-sex. Sorry, no en-suite rooms here!
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (parent/guardian over 18 years) & booked into a private room. Infants under 2 years are not charged on the provision that they share a bed or sleep in a travel cot (we do not provide travel cots).
- Pets are welcome to enjoy the hostel grounds but not permitted into the hostel building
- Disabled access: We regret the hostel does not currently feature wheelchair access nor adapted facilities
- Bookings from stag & hen parties are not accepted
- Online bookings cannot be made for groups consisting of more than 7 members. Please contact us if you wish to book for 8 or more people.
Cancellations & Refunds
A full refund will be issued to reservations cancelled more than 14 days in advance of booked arrival date.
For reservations cancelled within 14 days of booked arrival date, or in the case of a guest failing to arrive, no refund will be issued.
Cancelling Sole-Use Hostel Hire
A full refund will be issued to reservations for sole-use hostel hire cancelled more than 28 days (4 weeks) in advance of booked arrival date.
For reservations cancelled within 28 days of booked arrival date, no refund will be issued.
The security deposit is non-refundable in case of cancellation, no matter how far in advance the cancellation is made. The security deposit is reimbursed at the end of the booked hostel hire period on condition that the hostel is left in a satisfactory state.