- Please check-in from 3.30pm – 9.30pm
- Check-out by 10am
- The hostel is closed from 10am until 3.30pm. Sorry, no daytime access.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian & booked into a private room. Children under 16 may not sleep in shared dorms
- Dorms are shared by both male & female guests
- All beds are bunk beds except when stated otherwise. All bed linen is provided and all beds are ready made
- All toilet/shower facilities are shared, single-sex. Sorry, no en-suite rooms here!
- Pets are welcome to enjoy the hostel grounds but not permitted into the hostel building
- Disabled access: We regret the hostel does not currently feature wheelchair access nor adapted facilities. The entire building is single-storey, ground level with steps leading to/from front & back entrances. Showers are level, walk-in cubicles.
- We do not accept group bookings. Online reservations for groups of more than 7 may be rejected. Please contact us if you wish to make a group booking
- Bookings from stag & hen parties are not accepted
- Sorry, we do not provide guest laundry facilities
Cancellations & Refunds
A full refund will be issued to reservations cancelled more than 14 days in advance of booked arrival date.
For reservations cancelled within 14 days of booked arrival date, or in the case of a guest failing to arrive, no refund will be issued.
Cancelling Group Hostel Hire
Please refer to information under the “Hostel Hire” tab for policies concerning group bookings